On this page we will explain the job possibilities for job seekers interested in Telecom related jobs in Holland.
Holland has a quite well developed telecom infrastructure with a limited number of providers. One provider (KPN) is originally part of the former Dutch state owned telecom and postal services and mainly responsible for most of the (cable) infrastructure still used currently. 2013-2014 will mainly be characterized by upgrading the mobile infrastructure to 4G / LTE capabilities, whilst 2G and 3G is still being optimized ongoingly.
Most companies will ask for people with a mid to higher level educational background, relevant work experience and good communication and telecom engineering skills.
So with what kind of profile do you have a good chance of finding employment in Holland?
- You are educated on mid to higher level, for example BA/Bsc degree, in computer science and programming, and at least 4-5 years work experience
- You have a very good command of the English language
- Citizens from within the EU/EER are strongly preferred, work permits will usually not be provided
- You have solid experience in a technical / engineering role, covering one or more of the following subjects:
- RF/Radio planning
- OSS / BSS
- Telecom System Architecture
- Network engineering and optimization (2G, 3G, 4G / LTE )
Jobs that are currently on offer in Telecom: IT & Telecom vacancies
More information about work permit rules and regulations: Work permit Netherlands
General info about the Dutch market, CV format, salary levels etc.: How Holland works
Only full registration will ensure proper handling of your application. If you would like to register as a job seeker: Registration form
If you would like more information in person: Contact Us