Accounts Payable Specialist - German
Our client is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. They drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for their clients, guided by the experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies.
From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, our client has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working.
Our client's focus is to make sure they have the right set of people delivering what they promise. People who think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. People who obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change by being curious, incisive and courageous in everything they do - if you recognize yourself, please send us your application!
Your job will involve invoice and payment processing, workflow management and issue resolution. Accounting skills aren't a must, but we do value customer and vendor management skills as well as a keen eye for details. Understanding your clients' business is an integral part of your role. In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to accounts payable which include:
- Accounting for third party invoices, deductions and payments to ensure timely completion of the AP process
- Checking financial documents (invoices/bank statements/credit notes) received from the local desk
- Investigating and resolving any invoice mismatches in the system or reject/return the invoices as per agreed procedure
- Closing of accounts for the month and performance of due diligence as per guidelines – including generation of periodic reports and inputs for accruals
- Resolution of suppliers queries, major discrepancies, clarification with regards to rejected payments
- Communicating and clarifying with suppliers (including correspondence and communication with suppliers)
- Fluency in German (C1)
- Very good English (B2)
- Good communication skills
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Previous experience in a multinational company
- ERP experience is a plus
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality (or work permit) of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
- Relocation package including: one way flight ticket to Bucharest; 12 night of hotel accommodation; monthly rent allowance for a period of 2 years.
- Opportunity of personal development in a multinational working environment
- Competitive salary
- Variety of training programs and qualifications
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for native language skills, cover other requirements and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope to check your application status.