Angular JS Front End Developer
Assignment and activities:
The assignment concerns the finalization of the implementation of a management tool for a Substation Protection product. This consists of a web application by which the user can manage (monitor, analyze, upgrade, backup, etc.) systems for substation protection (substations are facilities in the electricity grid where voltage is transformed from high to mid voltage and where distribution of electricity starts). The application consists of dashboards, software update functionality (a custom function is the diff/merge functionality where files are compared and differences merged). This ‘front-end’ will be key for user acceptance. The application consists of a HTML/Angular front-end and Java EE back-end for implementing, authorization, processing. Security is an important aspect. The tool will be deployed in a newly created secure network architecture.
- Design of the applications in architectural or detailed design documents
- Specification of interfaces in interface design documents
- Design of layout of the web application
- Implementation of the applications
- Testing on unit/module level
- Creating the documentation
- Cloud native
- Continuous integration and testing (CITE)
- Docker, Kubernetes
Developers are, as a team, responsible for delivery of the applications. The customer will provide project lead, product owner and architect.
- Key: Experience with front-end development and design, to be shown by means of project references.
- EU/EFTA country nationality. We can not consider candidates from outside the EU/EFTA region
- Front-end java scripting, like AngularJS, Bootstrap, …
- Knowledge of frameworks like Spring
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and/or similar
- Experience with unit tests and integration/system testing
- Experience with various source code control tools
- Ability to make and motivate design decisions
- SOAP & REST
- Team Player, communicatie and pro-active
- Fluency in English, Dutch strongly preferred
Note: You should NOT need a work permit to be arranged, unfortunately, ONLY EU/EEA citizens can be considered
Start as soon as possible with a project duration or approximately minimal 6 months. Pay/hourly rate depending on level of seniority, but competitive in any case. Regular labor contract is possible.