App Developer - React Native
LegionellaDossier, based in Utrecht, is the biggest platform for legionella control and compliance in the Netherlands. Our mission is to make buildings worldwide safe and compliant. With 5 years of experience and a dedicated and growing team, we are conquering new markets around the globe. We embrace colleagues who work with passion and curiosity and strive to grow in their skills and careers.
With more than 500 percent growth since 2018, LegionellaDossier is Netherlands’ leading digital Water safety solution and recently launched in the United Kingdom. Our ambition is to become the global market leader in this field in the next 5 years. Since its founding in 2015, LegionellaDossier has strived to become the best at everything we do: Product-wise, Culture-wise, and Client-wise. We are a fast-growing scale-up company based in Utrecht, consisting of a tight-knit team of 20 professionals and we are expecting to double in size in the upcoming year.
We want to grow even faster and secure more buildings worldwide - for this our tech is essential! You will be a part of our tech team and work directly with other developers, DevOps Engineers, and our Product Owner. You can also expect to bump into our CEO Gert: full of energy and always bursting with ideas to make our product stronger and our future brighter!
Your role will revolve around bringing our apps into that future, by implementing new features, building on existing functionalities and making UI adaptations. We like to move fast and deadlines can sometimes be tight, but our strong team makes sure there's a good work-life balance for everyone!
- Develop and deploy new features for our mobile apps
- Challenge our products and team members to continuously develop themselves and our product
- Help define features and the tech implementation for our mobile apps
- Work together with our other mobile & web developers to create the best platform
- At least 2 years' relevant experience working as an App Developer.
- You have an excellent command of React native for IoS and Android
- Solid understanding of agile methodologies as part of the development cycle
- You're pro-active, result-driven, and excited to work in a fast-growing tech scale-up
- You're a team player and like to work together to reach our goals
Nice to have:
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with automated testing on mobile apps
- A role where you can make an impact on important projects for one of Europe’s main compliance software companies
- No chores, but challenges! You will get all the support you need and you can learn, grow and create the best possible results
- A unique culture, with a focus on freedom and responsibility and an average age of 30
- Thursday afternoon drinks
- Your choice of laptop
- An excellent salary
Our recruitment process is simple: you and we all need to be sure that we’re excited to work together for many years to come and make great things happen. For this, our company culture is the most important to us, and we work hard to make sure everyone feels like they can work together well and enjoy their time making all those great things happen.
Are as excited about that prospect as we are? Then let's have a cup of coffee and talk about the future together.