Area Sales Manager - CEE / Scandinavia
Some 4600 employees work worldwide for Marel supporting the Poultry, Further Processing, Fish and Meat industries. Unity, Innovation and Excellence are the values which characterize our company.
As Senior Area Sales Manager you are responsible for reaching the commercial targets agreed for a particular area (in this case; CEE, Russia, Scandinavia regions). You work with and support local Further Processing, Poultry and Meat Account Managers, agents, and back office in determining the real customer need and developing and selling Further Processing solutions. Besides that you are commercially responsible for some dedicated Further Processing customers. You will report into the Sales Director for Further Processing.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Marel Further Processing Area Sales Manager, with a focus on a specific region – ensuring the in depth knowledge application as well as quality of the solutions offered in Convenience, Sausage, Fresh and Preparation
- Responsible for establishing and implementing a structural market plan, aimed at targeting and maintaining contacts with agents, customers and associates.
- Follow the sales process by taking responsibility for projects from initial concept to hand-over to service.
- Provide market input to Sales, Service, Innovation teams, through visit reports and monthly market reports,
- Integrate into the regional teams with an overview perspective of the business challenges and build up the Further Processing knowledge in the regional teams
This position requires fluency in Dutch language and general work permission for the Netherlands & EU, as basic requirements. Furthermore, we are looking for:
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree within a technical area (preferably Mechanical Engineering) You have a minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience in a commercial position preferably in the food industry.
- As a person, you are emphatic, energetic and sharp, result driven, independent and you have an entrepreneurial mindset. You are down to earth and you have a pragmatic way of approaching your job and its tasks.
- You speak, write and understand English and Dutch, additional languages are considered an asset
- Last but not least, you are internationally oriented and you are willing to travel circa 50% of your time, including to CEE cointries, Russia and the Scandinavian region
Marel offers you plenty of space to develop yourself (internationally). The informal atmosphere gives you the opportunity to take responsibility and show initiative. You will off course be supported and supervised by the organization. Salary will depend on knowledge and experience. At Marel the challenges are there for taking!
Contact information/ procedure:
Do you recognize yourself in the profile? If so, press the “apply” button. For more information on the position you can contact our HR Recruiter, Niels Jordens, telephone 0485-586160, or e-mail: Niels.firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to know more about our organization click on www.marel.com/jobs