Backend PHP Developer
For this vacancy, we can only consider applicants that will not need work permit sponsorship and already living within the EU region. Thanks for understanding.
Our people are number 1. All shopworks colleagues are different. That's what we like and we want to give everyone their own space. Whether you like to start later in the morning, or are better able to focus working at home, love a game of table tennis after lunch or prefer the arcade game. It's okay. Your job occupies a lot of your time so it better be diverse and fun.
We're convinced that happy colleagues will ensure that Shopworks can go the extra mile for it's clients, challenge them with new and innovative solutions and can deliver the best possible final product. Shopworkers are part of agile, multidisciplinary teams for long term clients. This way we can help them being succesful in the e-commerce field.
Are you up for a new challenge as (senior) Backend PHP Developer? Do you like to work with technologies as PHP, MySQL and integration with Drupal and/or Shopware? If so, we hope you'll like our vacancy. Our clients challenge us to to give our very best, every single day.
We not only expect you to be a good programmer, but you're also able to share your thoughts about a project. From kick off to go live: you're part of a dedicated client team and together with them you will create a fantastic end reult.
The job is dynamic and varied. You will get a lot of freedom to organise your own work, to be creative and to come up with innovative and customized solutions. You have ideas about application design and can share them with colleagues and client. You know sometimes you may work with existing code and know how to handle this. You coach and mentor junior level colleagues and share your knowledge regarding Shopify, Shopware, Drupal, WP and integrations.
What do we ask of you?
We're looking for a senior level backend developer who wants to cooperate with us on challenging projects. You're meticulous and precise, can juggle priorities and keep your cool when faced with a problem. You're communicative and and wants to cooperate with your team to get the best results. You keep yourself up to date about the latest technological developments and love to share your knowledge with your colleagues.
This is what you bring
- A relevant degree on Bsc or Msc level;
- No work permit necessity (i.e. you have EU country nationality);
- Extensive knowledge regarding PHP;
- You're knowledgeable about architecture and design patterns:
- You come up with imporvements and can implement these in plans and tooling;
- You combine technical skills with the creativity to apply (new) techniques and skills when necessary;
- Sense of responsibility having a lead role;
- Teamplayer with good communication and collaboration skills;
- Above average interest in and curiosity about your professional field.
For this vacancy, we can consider English language applicants. However, we can only consider people willing and able to relocate themselves, already living in The Netherlands or EU, and not in need of work permit sponsorship. Thanks for understanding.
This is what you can expect
A job with a company that puts people first. This means a nice workplace with fresh lunch every day and a weekly get together in our own café. There's lots of room for personal and professional development through training and innovation time.
- An attractive base salary;
- Travel expense remuneration;
- Interesting assignments within your filed of profession;
- Laptop of choice;
- Your own plant;
- A nice and motiated team of professional colleagues;
- An inspiring work environment in a beautiful office;
- Room for your ideas and initiatives;
- Regular events with your colleagues.