Business Consultant - Graduate Programme / Traineeship
Application deadline: 15th Feb 2019
Start date: Mid-March
Technology is transforming all our lives – developments in robotics, automation, artificial intelligence and big data are creating the careers of the future. Digital careers need intelligent, analytical minds, people who want to make a difference; graduates who desire to be at the forefront of change. Regardless of your degree subject, we believe all graduates possess the skills to fuel an exciting career.
FDM Group is a FTSE 250, award-winning employer, working with some of the world’s biggest brands such as HSBC, Aviva and Shell. With over 1,900 people joining our careers programme each year globally, we have a strong focus on creating a diverse workforce and are proud to have a 0% gender pay gap.
We have opportunities for bright, ambitious and talented graduates in the Netherlands to join us to become a Business Analyst, working with one of our most prestigious clients.
How is the programme structured?
You will firstly receive comprehensive training at our FDM Academy in the Netherlands, giving you the skills and knowledge to become an FDM Business Analyst Consultant with a key focus on Analytics. After successfully completing your training, will go on to work onsite with of our major clients in the Oil and Energy industry.
What will you be doing?
You will be trained on multiple skills required to become a Business Analyst; You will be trained in requirements gathering, structuring, Business Process Modelling and Communication plans.
What we are looking for:
• Eligible to work in the Netherlands
• Graduates with a degree of Grade 6 or above, any degree, your passion is all that matters
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines effectively
• Big ambitions to succeed within the Oil & Energy industry
We provide you with:
• The opportunity to receive industry recognised training and qualifications
• Development of cross functional IT skills e.g. stakeholder management, communication, planning and managing pressure
• A foot in the door to one of the world’s most reputable organisations within the Finance Industry
• Mentoring and on-going support throughout your entire FDM journey
• Modern and central training academies
• Social events and networking