Forescout is a leader in cybersecurity, whether it’s securing an office network, medical lab, IoT environment, or large-scale industrial plant. The Forescout product portfolio covers it all.
The Eindhoven office is the OT (Operational Technology) center of excellence for Forescout. Our customers include electricity grid operators, water and gas providers, manufacturing and pharmaceutical companies, but also theme parks (yes, really!). Our family of products provides customers with visibility into their operation. What devices are on the network? Are they vulnerable? Is there any suspicious activity going on?
ur corporate culture is characterized by strong entrepreneurship, openness, and responsibility. As a Java Software engineer, you will join our multicultural, creative and fast-paced team of developers.
What will you do?Work within a self-organizing, cross-functional Scrum team together with other developers, UI/UX designers, and QA testers on new features of our product. Your day starts with your team’s stand-up, after which you start work on the backlog, review patch sets, or participate in design discussions.
What do you bring?
- 3+ years of c++ development experience – must.
- TCP/IP and basic Network understanding – advantage.
- Experience with Unix scripting – advantage.
- Affinity with performance-critical code - advantage.
- Experience developing large scale applications - advantage.
- Experience in architecture design – advantage.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science, Software engineering, or a related degree.
- Motivated and willing to learn new technologies and eager to apply them to improve day-to-day productivity and code quality.
- Team player, experienced in working in a Scrum team is a plus.
- Value high degree of independence, ownership, and responsibility.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Strong product, good leadership, great culture, good people, diverse work. We are in growth mode, and there are tons of challenges and opportunities. Please feel free to apply even if you might not meet all the criteria. A positive and proactive attitude goes a long way here at Forescout!
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on global security while working on the latest technology.
- Competitive compensation and benefits. We work hard… and celebrate success!
- Modern workflow and tools
- Atlassian stack (Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket)
- Languages/Infra (C++14, Java 8, Python 3.7, React, Docker, Ansible)
A background and reference check are part of the application process. By applying to this position, you agree with both the background and reference check.
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.