CAM Engineer / Production Engineer Machining
AME is a fast growing organization developing and manufacturing high quality products with electronics. Our goal is to create innovative products for our customers that exceed market expectations by making use of state-of-the-art development facilities and a highly automated manufacturing environment.
Driven by technology, we strive for the best solution combining the disciplines of electrical, mechanical, software and industrial engineering. Working at AME means joining a talented, ambitious and experienced team of experts, with a clear focus on personal and professional growth. You will be involved from concept to production.
Together with a team of CAM Engineer, you offline prepare the manufacturing process for the production of high-quality mechanical parts in a diversity of materials. You are given the opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art manufacturing environment with the newest releases of advanced machinery (e.g. electrical discharge machining (EDM), wire electrical discharge machining (WEDM), coordinate measuring machine (CMM), and 5-axis milling machine).
Your way of working as a CAM Engineer
You prepare the production processes and machinery by programming the newest mechanical production machines using Siemens NX. In addition, you take care of the design of tooling. The result of your work is a tangible product to be proud of: this could vary from single parts for injection molds, to programs for mass production.
By enabling the machinery to create high quality mechanical parts, you contribute to the development of innovative electronic products. We distinguish ourselves by offering our customers complete solutions: we are able to develop products that contain both software, hardware, and mechanics. You therefore work in close cooperation with your colleagues from the RD&D department (Research, Design & Development). From your field of expertise, you know all the ins and outs of the opportunities of our mechanical manufacturing environment. In addition, you deliver your added value by pro-actively sharing your ideas and views concerning the determination and continuous improvement of our processes.
- You are able to work accurately and with a keen eye on quality
- You have strong spatial awareness
- You are able to work independently
- You know how to plan and prioritize your work in an efficient manner
- You are able and willing to contribute to our pursuit of continuously improvement, by pro-actively sharing your ideas
- Knowledge and/or experience in operating on Milling Machine would be an advantage
- Experience in working with Siemens NX or Solid Works would be a plus
Please note: we can only consider EU / EFTA country citizens, not in need of work permit for the Netherlands. Applications from candidates who would need work permit sponsorship will be discarded without further notice. Thanks for understanding.
Why join AME?
- Be part of a fast and continuously growing organization full of career opportunities
- Be part of an ambitious team of young professionals
- Work in modern and well-equipped production facilities
- Witness the manufacturing of the products you developed and follow their success in the market
Working at AME means starting or continuing your career in an environment full of opportunities for personal and professional growth. You experience an atmosphere of responsibility and strive for continuous improvement in both personal development and organizational success. Together, we focus on delivering tomorrow’s electronic products from idea to realization.
Principals only / Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld