SPECTO Aerospace is an EASA / FAA / TCCA Part145, AS9100 / AS9110 and ISO9001 certified company and repairs parts for well-known aircraft maintenance companies, airlines and aircraft manufacturers, worldwide. We have our own modern workshop to perform specialized work, meeting the highest quality standards.
SPECTO can repair almost all composite and composite / metal components as found in business jets, commercial and military aircraft and helicopters. Think of Radomes (nosecone), Flight Controls (steering and trim surfaces), Nacelles (engine housing) and Rotor Blades. We also offer our customers the possibility to carry out repairs at any location. Self-developed mobile shelters are used for on-site repair and painting. As an extra service, customers can use loan and exchange parts from our own pool of aircraft parts.
Including our location in Woensdrecht, we are currently working with around 50 colleagues on the future of SPECTO. We are a growing company and offer ambitious craftsmen plenty of professional challenges and development opportunities.
A responsible and sociable colleague with quality focus, who can build up laminate packages (fine fabrics) and sandwich constructions and can repair them with care. This involves working with both prepregs and wet-layup and vacuum injection methods with epoxy resins.
We can only consider applicants with an EU / EFTA country nationality. We do not offer work permit sponsorship. Thank you.
- (self) critical and very quality conscious
- experience in repairing and adjusting high-quality composite components
- good product and materials knowledge
- capable of giving technical advice to colleagues and performing (comparison) tests
- willingness to carry out on-site repairs, also with international customers at airports
- medium to higher level technical educational background (compare UK BTEC/HNC level)
- good language skills in English, both orally and in writing
- in possession of a valid driving license
- in possession of EU country nationality. We can not arrange the otherwise necessary work permit
In addition, it is a plus if you offer the following:
- aviation background
- experience with prepregs, hot-bond methods and autoclave technology
- experience with aircraft plate work
Accurate, responsible, quality-minded, independent, disciplined, eager to learn and you take pride in your professional skills.