Customer Service Advisor with German, Italian, French, Polish, Swedish
On behalf of our client, a company specializing in web development of products and apps tailored for clients from all over the world, ManpowerGroup Bulgaria is searching for an exceptional candidate to take the challenge and to successfully fill the position of:
Customer Service Advisor with German, Italian, French, Polish or Swedish
Are you are interested to work in an international environment surrounded by young and motivated people?
Do you feel gratification from managing challenging situations?
Then you are the perfect candidate for us!
Your day will include:
- Supporting customers - phone, email, chat, social media
- Delivering outstanding service with clarity, passion and enthusiasm
- Handling customer account information
- Helping each customer find their ideal car
- Dealing with requests between booking and pick-up
- Conducting post-travel investigations after the rental has finished.
You have the nationality of an EU/EEA country, so you are not in need of work permit to be arranged. We can not consider candidates from outside Europe, in need of a work permit. Also, fluency in one or more of mentioned languages next to English is a basic requirement. Thank you for understanding.
- Fluency in German, Italian,French, Polish or Swedish
- Good command of English language – B2
- Have computer literacy- Internet, MS Office;
- Strong attention to detail
- Customers and results oriented
- Availability to work on shifts
- EU country nationality, not in need of work permit
- Interactive induction training
- Excellent salary and employee benefits package
- Friendly international team who will support you every step of the way.
- Voluntary Medical plan
- Transportation allowance
- Life insurance
- Annual reward and recognition events
- Holiday pay
- Team and company events
- Relocation package
Sound interesting? :)
If you feel that can face the challenge, please send us your CV. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
All applicants will be informed and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033/20.04.2016 for providing human resources services.