We are a Web3 Lab based in Amsterdam, and we are shaping the next generation of the internet to positively impact communities and industries. Our multidisciplinary team consists of 35 industry strategists, innovators, product designers, and software engineers specializing in strategizing, designing, and developing cutting-edge Web3 solutions to address some of the big questions of our generation. You will be challenged to dive into the world of NFTs, DeFi, Zero-Knowledge Proofs, and Gaming. Join our team and create game-changing solutions that will fundamentally change how we interact, work, and play in the (digital) world.
About this role
We are currently looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who has a passion for operating web applications and thrives in fast-paced teams operating in Agile environments. Within this role, you will be a key player in building Web3 applications to solve real-world problems.
You will join our team in Amsterdam and work together with frontend and backend engineers, designers, and product owners to define deployment and scaling strategies. You are a confident problem-solver wanting to provide the best experience for our users. You are comfortable taking the lead in maintaining the continuous integration and continuous deployment of an application built on microservices.
Our stack is constantly evolving (due to our protocol-agnostic approach) but based on the foundations of NodeJS, using TypeScript, React, and Express.js.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Implement and deliver scalable, maintainable, and cost-efficient deployments.
- Act as the Cloud expert in the development team.
- Provide DevOps tools and manage CI/CD pipelines.
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance scalability and resilience.
- Drive automation initiatives to improve development, infra provisioning, and release processes.
- Work in Agile Scrum team
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements
- 2+ years of experience in working Agile and/or Scrum
- Knowledgeable of Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Azure Cloud-managed services or equivalent technology
- Experience setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Microservices Architecture
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) in English
- Knowledge about security best practices is a plus
What’s in it for you
- Find purpose by working in the exciting Web3 space using cutting-edge technologies in order to ensure that the internet stays ours
- Be part of a fast-growing company
- Many opportunities to grow and develop your career within the company
- Ability to shape your own role and personal development
- Time for your personal development, to grow your skills, and achieve your personal goals
- Be your best every day in a work environment that helps drive innovation
- Have fun while working with a young, diverse, and motivated team