ChannelEngine is a fast-growing SaaS solution, offering leading brands, distributors and retailers of all industries a solution to connect their systems to most important international Marketplaces and sales channels while optimizing sales, minimizing time and maximizing profit and reach.
ChannelEngine's story began in 2013 when it became undeniable that marketplaces were going to be one of the most important elements of the global e-commerce market. We saw an opportunity to make these powerful platforms available to any business. Our 15+ years of e-commerce experience helped us build the most complete marketplace management suite and now, 7 years later, we facilitate the sale of over 6 million products from 2000 brands to over 100 marketplaces. Our platform is used by many strong and well-known companies. Some of the many great names we work for are JBL, Bugaboo, Brabantia, Brunotti, Hunkemöller, RB (Finish, Airwick, Durex, Nurofen), Body & Fit, Nelson, Libbey, Signify, Staples, Polaroid, and many more.
ChannelEngine is growing at an extremely rapid pace and currently covers Channels in Europe, US, Canada and Mexico and is currently on a mission to cover the globe.
Do you like change and innovation? Are you looking for high energy and driven people to work with and achieve ambitious goals together while having fun? Are you ready to grow with us? Don’t hesitate to send in your application!
To realize our growth ambitions, we are looking for a DevOps engineer who can further strengthen our technical team by making our product even more scalable, automating management tasks, and configuring servers, networks, and (monitoring)tools. You will be part of our DevOps team and work closely with the development teams and existing server and database administrators.
- Automating existing management tasks;
- Configuring and managing various internal (monitoring) tools;
- Configuring servers and cloud services;
- Monitoring our systems and resolving alerts;
- Working on a scalable SaaS solution and with large data sets.
Our tech stack
- .NET Framework and Core;
- MSSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch (ELK), IIS, HaProxy;
- A combination of Windows and Linux servers.
To fill the DevOps engineer's vacancy correctly, we find it essential that you have the following qualities:
- You have experience with web hosting, monitoring, and network infrastructure;
- Managing both Windows and Linux environments is no problem for you;
- You are familiar with common scripting languages such as python, bash, or PowerShell;
- You have experience in automating management tasks;
- Preferably you have a relevant HBO education at your disposal;
- You like to think along in an informal and fast-growing startup;
- Experience with Docker and cloud services is a plus;
- You have good communication skills and speak excellent English;
- You like to keep yourself up to date with the latest developments in your field.
- A varied job in a driven, non-hierarchical scrum team;
- Contribute to the scalability and infrastructure of a proprietary international e-commerce platform;
- Space and responsibility to organize your own time;
- Growing with a fast-growing company with significant international plans and ambitions;
- Nice colleagues with shared lunch and flexible working hours;
- Work in a modern office building next to Leiden Central Station with a gym or, of course, from home;
- Ergonomic workstations, sit-stand desks and super-fast PC or laptop with two monitors;
- Darts in your breaks, chair massages, fresh fruit and delicious coffee from freshly ground beans;
- A pension scheme