LegionellaDossier, based in Utrecht, is the biggest platform for legionella control and compliance in the Netherlands. Our mission is to make buildings worldwide safe and compliant. With 5 years of experience and a dedicated and growing team, we are conquering new markets around the globe. We embrace colleagues who work with passion and curiosity and strive to grow in their skills and careers.
With more than 500 percent growth since 2018, LegionellaDossier is Netherlands’ leading digital Water safety solution and recently launched in the United Kingdom. Our ambition is to become the global market leader in this field in the next 5 years. Since its founding in 2015, LegionellaDossier has strived to become the best at everything we do: Product-wise, Culture-wise, and Client-wise. We are a fast-growing scale-up company based in Utrecht, consisting of a tight-knit team of 20 professionals and we are expecting to double in size in the upcoming year
We want to grow faster and secure more buildings worldwide - for this our tech infrastructure is essential! You will be a part of our tech team and work directly with developers, QA Engineers, and our Product Owner. You may also bump into our CEO Gert: full of energy and always bursting with energy and ideas to make our product stronger and our future brighter!
Your role will consist of helping to make our infrastructure is ready for that future: Better monitoring, CI/CD pipelines, Expanding the Developer experience, and of course making sure our platform is running smoothly and strongly.
- Make sure our infrastructure doesn't experience downtime
- Make sure our infrastructure's security is up to par
- Understand and help define our platform's architecture together with the team
- Challenge our products and team members to continuously develop themselves and our product
- At least 3 year's relevant experience working as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience using Google Cloud Platform
- Experience using Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience using Linux
- Experience with infrastructure for SaaS platforms
- You're pro-active, result-driven, and excited to work in a fast-growing tech scale-up
- You're a team player and like to work together to reach our goals
Nice to have:
- Experience setting up CI/CD Pipelines for Mobile
- Experience with microservice architectures
- A role where you can make an impact on important projects for one of Europe’s main compliance software companies
- No chores, but challenges! You will get all the support you need and you can learn, grow and create the best possible results
- A unique culture, with a focus on freedom and responsibility and an average age of 30
- Thursday afternoon drinks
- Your choice of laptop
- An excellent salary
Our recruitment process is simple: you and we all need to be sure that we’re excited to work together for many years to come and make great things happen. For this, our company culture is the most important to us, and we work hard to make sure everyone feels like they can work together well and enjoy their time making all those great things happen.
Are as excited about that prospect as we are? Then let's have a cup of coffee and talk about the future together.