DevOps Engineer (sr.)
A global provider of online collaboration solutions, currently undergoing hypergrowth and based in Amsterdam.
Ensuring uptime and reliability for global customers in a international team, within a high growth scale-up. Next to providing solutions to ensure uptime and reliability, you're also involved in tasks to ensure scalability, improve CI/CD processes and drive automation. You're also working on distributed architure solutions using cloud providers.
- Academic level (Bsc or Msc) educational background in a relevant discipline
- At least 5 years DevOps focused experience
- Experience with Kubernetes & Docker
- Strong Python skills for scripting
- Strong experience with cloud platforms
- Experience with Ansible
- Experience with Terraform
- Knowledge of IaC appoach
- Knowledge of best practices when it comes to automation, build, testing etc.
Offered are: perm contract. A very competitive salary and additional benefits such as stock options, travel allowance, lunch provided etc.