Electronics Engineer - Analog
AME is a fast growing organization developing and manufacturing high quality products with electronics. Our goal is to create innovative products for our customers that exceed market expectations by making use of state-of-the-art development facilities and a highly automated manufacturing environment.
Driven by technology, we strive for the best solution combining the disciplines of electrical, mechanical, software and industrial engineering. Working at AME means joining a talented, ambitious and experienced team of experts, with a clear focus on personal and professional growth. You will be involved from concept to production.
With a team of colleagues you develop advanced electronic solutions for varying customers and applications. You work in project format. Using the most modern technologies you will work on the development and realisation an electronical appliance or a complete multidisciplinary system. The development consists of research (literature and simulations), design of the product, setting up and executing qualification procedures and introducing the product to our in-house manufacturing facilities.
- University level, relevant educational background (i.e. electronics engineering)
- Ability to deal with abstract matters
- Fluent in English (writing and verbally)
- Good social and communicative skills (writing and verbally)
- Independent worker
- Systematic and structured work approach
- Knowledge of (analog) electronics
- Specific knowledge of analog design techniques
- Preferably knowledge and/or experience in one of the following areas: Battery management, BLDC motor systems, RF-technology (i.e. WiFi, Bluetooth, Zigbee), SMPS design, and Spice modelling
Please note: we can only consider EU citizens (not in need of work permit) or people graduated Msc or PhD level over the last 3 years at a top-200 university worldwide or in the Netherlands. We can not consider applications from non-EU citizens not meeting the above mentioned criterium. Thanks for understanding.
Why join AME?
- Be part of a fast and continuously growing organization full of career opportunities
- Be part of an ambitious team of young professionals
- Develop products in a wide range of application fields
- Work in a modern and well-equipped laboratory
- Witness the manufacturing of the products you developed and follow their success in the market
AME offers a challenging career full of opportunities for personal and professional growth. In an atmosphere of passion, ambition and responsibility, you will be part of a flat and dynamic organization focused on delivering tomorrow’s electronic products from idea to realization. Naturally you will receive a salary in conformity with the market standard and a significant benefits package together with a great work environment.
Principals only / Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld