Front End / Angular Developer
You will develop the front end with which users can access and understand the data gathered, like smart and easy to use dashboards. Simple as that. But it takes a smart, experienced developer to understand that sometimes the simplest looking solutions require the smartest developing.... This is a highly autonomous role which requires some entrepreneurial spirit, sense of responsibility, ability to work independently and most of all, a good understanding of user experience.
- At least 4-5 years front end development experience
- EU/EFTA country nationality. We can not consider candidates from outside the EU/EFTA region. If you need a work permit, it's unfortunately not useful to apply.
- Front-end java scripting, Angular JS (2+) being a must-have, anything else is a nice bonus, like: Node, Docker, Kubernetes, Java
- Experience with SOAP en REST and Design Patterns (security & scalability of web apps)
- Scrum / Agile
- You are a team player, communicative and pro-active, curious and entrepreneurial.
- Fluency in English
Note: You should NOT need a work permit to be arranged, unfortunately, ONLY EU/EEA citizens can be considered
Start as soon as possible with a project duration or approximately minimal 6 months. Pay/hourly rate depending on level of seniority, but competitive in any case. Regular labor contract is possible.