Microsoft 365 Consultant
Our client is an independent consulting firm for information protection and governance, specialized in Office 365 and beyond. They are Microsoft partners and one of the leading consulting firms pioneering the design of the Microsoft Office 365 compliance features roadmap and making it relevant to our global clients. Most of their clients are large enterprises with up to 300,000 users operating in highly regulated industries. The company is headquartered in the US with additional offices in Norway and the UK, and serves a global client
You will develop and implement information governance and records management strategies for large enterprises using Microsoft 365. You will also develop required metadata models, access control, and fileplans to improve access and control of information in Microsoft 365. Organizing and executing customer workshops will be a part of your responsibilities, and you will be able to determine the right information architecture with Microsoft 365 site configuration, metadata, and retention labels.
You have EU/EEA country nationality or otherwise general and unlimited work permission for the Netherlands. Work permit sponsorship is NOTprovided. The (language) criteria listed are "hard" criteria that need to be met to be considered. Thanks for understanding.
- Information governance best practices in SharePoint Online using metadata models, access control, and site information design to improve access and control of information in Microsoft 365
- A functional understanding of Microsoft Compliance features including Retention Labels, Information Protection
- Bachelor’s degree as a minimum
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in Microsoft / Office 365 projects with preference to prior experience in SharePoint online and Microsoft Teams
- Relevant Microsoft certifications
- You speak and write fluent English in addition to fluency in Dutch and/OR French
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- The ability to hold customer workshops
- Willing to travel across The Netherlands and Belgium
Excellent remuneration (Base salary of 45.000- 65.000 gross per annum) and additional perks. Moreover, you'll be working for a leading, global consulting firm servicing enterprise level and multinational clients, offering plenty of room for personal and professional development and growth. This role will be based from your home office, but will involve travel across the Netherlands and Belgium.