Pro-active and entrepreneurial Recruiter
CareersinEurope.eu is an online recruitment agency/platform, founded in 2013, and focusing on recruiting language personnel throughout Europe for the BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) and SSC (Shared Service Center) sectors. The majority of the vacancies we handle is for (multilingual) customer service, helpdesk, support, finance, HR and (inside) sales roles.
We act flexible, smart, no nonsense, straightforward and passionate, and with the highest level of integrity. We have a lean and mean process whilst still aiming for quality recruitment, so that we can offer our services at locally competitive rates. Last but not least, we provide (potential) job seekers with the best, country specific information, to interest and prepare them for a move abroad.
We are looking for a pro-active, entrepreneurial and autonomous recruiter to join our small team and accelerate growth, by servicing our customers to the max. We do not expect you to do “cold” sales, there’s plenty to do in focusing on our existing and growing (international) client base. Furthermore, you will be our “business card” towards clients and candidates and responsible for account management.
You will search for, and engage with, candidates and motivate them to apply for our clients’ vacancies. You will have to strike a balance investing time in quality search and thorough prescreening, whilst acting lean, mean and fast in introducing as much candidates as possible to as many clients as possible.
Given time, energy and motivation to do so, you can engage in sales, marketing, community building and providing your input on tactical and strategic level, to further improve our methods and presence in the market.
We can only accept applications from EU/EEA citizens, NOT in need of a work permit for any of the EU countries.
- You have (some) recruitment experience, preferably in similar markets. Attitude, character and mindset are however much more important, and decisive.
- Excellent general communication skills and English (both written and spoken), additional foreign languages a plus.
- You can be extremely patient but perseverant. You will not let go but can handle setback and if you feel the need to push you will do so, but in the most customer-friendly manner.
- You are entrepreneurial and mature in your work ethics and attitude.
- Intrinsically motivated to build a business with us as a partner, not acting as “just” an employee. We’re a scale-up and expect a matching mindset.
- Can-do mentality, no nonsense but driven, enthusiastic and passionate.
- You can work autonomously but value teamwork and cooperation.
- You are smart, curious and analytical and have an open mind.
- You are located in, or willing to move to, Bulgaria (Sofia).You could work part remote whilst still taking responsibility and ownership and being part of our team.
- We offer a modest base salary but on a local good level, and a good commission (on placements).
- We will apply normal, local minimum standards for benefits (health insurance, for example) but will offer a good amount of holidays.
- Flexible hours and work from home.
- Facilities needed to enable you to do your job (telecom etc.) and support for housing et cetera.
- We’re looking for someone that really wants to build and grow with us.