Program Manager – Telecoms / Infrastructure Engineering - Benelux
Cyient (Estd: 1991) provides engineering, manufacturing, geospatial, network and operations management services to global industry leaders. We leverage the power of digital technology and advanced analytics capabilities, along with our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to help our clients solve complex business problems. As a Design-Build-Maintain partner that takes solution ownership across the value chain, we empower our clients to focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. Relationships lie at the heart of how we work.
We partner with organizations in ways that best suit their culture and requirements. With nearly 14,000 employees in 21 countries, we combine global delivery with proximity to our clients, functioning as their extended team. Our industry focus spans aerospace and defense, medical, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, utilities, industrial, energy and natural resources.
Program Manager – Telecoms/Infrastructure Engineering - Benelux Region
This role reports to the Head of Delivery and the Program Manager manages a 10-15Mio+ EUR per annum multi-country infrastructure Engineering (HFC and FTTx) program with up to 500+ onsite and offshore employees to help organize, plan, staff, lead and control this Key Global Account.
• Manage global program with a large team of country project managers having P&L accountability
• Manage internal- and external stakeholder reporting and relationship management
• Drive continuous program performance assessments and generate maximize profitability
• Deliver project on time and continuous quality improvement
• Manage KPI’s and SLA’s
• High attention on Change-, Risk and Resource Management
• Manage both onsite & offshore teams
• Build resilient relationships with clients and stakeholders
This position is only open to Dutch or EU citizens, fluent in Dutch language, without need for work permit sponsorship..
• Manager expertise in Telecom Infrastructure
• Engineering (HFC and FTTx network rollout programs)
• Excellent knowledge in evaluating performance and Change Management principles
• Outstanding leadership, excellent communication and organizational skills
• Strong problem-solving and decisionmaking competencies
• Certifications in PMP, Prince2 is an added advantage
• Collaborative team player & leader
• Establish pro-active reporting methodologies
• Proven experience as a successful Program Manager
• Dutch or EU citizen (no work permit required) and fluent in local language and English
• Dynamic and successful international environment and inter-cultural projects
• Excellent growth and career opportunities across global businesses
• High performance reward culture
• Very competitive salary package
• A training program that will prepare you for your joining
• Freedom to think laterally
Get in touch with us for further details on this appealing position. Please send us your application in English (max. file size 2 MB), indicating your earliest possible start date and salary expectations to Mr. Sai Janapati, Senior Europe Recruiter via Recruitment.Europe@cyient.com.