Project Manager BPI
Syncreon delivers tailored, progressive and scalable solutions to premier global automotive and technology brands, such as Jaguar Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon. We supply 3PL and 4PL solutions that adapt as quickly as industry and the marketplace evolve. For over 60 years syncreon has provided unique and innovative expertise in: contract logistics, warehousing management, inbound to manufacturing, reverse and repair, export packing, aftermarket services, fulfilment services and transport. Today we have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide who enjoy our supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance, people development and superb career opportunities. For more information, visit www.syncreon.com.
Would you like to be responsible for managing the Business BPI projects & associated objectives for relevant sites & operations in the EMEA region? Take the challenge and help shape our future. Be a key contributor in our aggressive corporate growth initiative. Join our expanding team to help drive our organization to double digit year over year growth goals.
How you will contribute:
- Successfully lead Business Process Improvement (BPI) Projects to achieve cost saving targets, meet agreed project deadlines and proactively manage customer and stakeholder expectations by following the BPI governance process;
- Ensure the delivery of project benefits through the correct cost tracking mechanisms and continually review by following the BPI governance process;
- Drive the use of Six Sigma and DMAIC methodology across the business. Apply knowledge and experience of related process and tools, including Process Mapping, Risk Management, Gate Reviews, Control Plans etc, throughout each project;
- Drive the effective use of project tracking to capture, measure, and monitor status, benefits, and issues of BPI projects. Develop appropriate reports within appropriate systems;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with project sponsors, cross-functional teams, customers, business partners and stakeholders. Position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, organization, negotiation ability and initiative;
- Design, develop and validate balanced scorecards and dashboards for organization and customers and make recommendations on improvements.
This position can be based in one of our locations in the Netherlands, Poland or United Kingdom; Regular travel is required.
Your Key Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business, Technology or Engineering discipline; experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the successful delivery of cross functional projects as a Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt with a proven track record in the delivery of savings preferably in Supply Chain.
- Project management experience with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously must be demonstrated;
- Be a proven self-starter and capable of operating in a highly fluid and dynamic environment;
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to work with all levels within the organization, customers, and suppliers;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in DMAIC methodology and root cause analysis tools;
- Must have excellent organizational skills and initiative. Ability to recognize and evaluate problems, determine best resolution to problem and ability to implement solutions;
- Principles in supply chain concepts a plus;
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Fluent in English.
You have the nationality of one of the EU or EEA countries or Switzerland, and are not in need of a work permit to be arranged. If you are a non-EU/EEA citizen and would need work permission for the Netherlands, we can unfortunately not consider your application. Thanks for understanding.
Syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.