We're looking for EU/EER citizens or people otherwise not in need of work permission to be arranged. You have a higher degree of education and are fluent in English.
If you like a list :).....we are looking for people who:
- know how to build API based backend applications
- like to build software based on scala, akka, spray and axon
- are interested concepts of Domain Driven Design, Event Sourcing and CQRS.
- know how to scale and release without downtime.
- are not afraid of production systems (we believe that software engineering and delivery are closely connected).
- ..or who are willing and able to learn these elements.
- We are perfectly OK when you are good at a subset of these technologies and are aware that the use of our technology will evolve in the future.
Next to technical capability we prefer people who know how to set priorities and who are able to deliver software that’s pushed to production in an automated way.
We are part of the Scala.Amsterdam meetup community and like to play an enabling role for the community.
Last but not least: you should have a genuine interest and sympathy for our causes and passions.
We believe in the people who do good, in the life of others and for the world, and we work hard to develop the best possible participation platform to enable that. For that, we need skilled people that run the extra mile to make a positive impact on society. We are continuously looking to strengthen our team.
We offer you:
- a great place to work in the center of Amsterdam.
- a setup that enables you to do your job in the best possible way.
- working in a close team of passionate people where you are capable to have impact.
- a chance to contribute to positive change in the world.
- a free lunch and drinks on our rooftop terrace.
- a great opportunity to learn about startup dynamics at first hand.