Senior Software Developer
As a Senior Software Developer with us, you are responsible for designing, building, testing and maintaining applications and services. Together with the customer and your team of (senior) IT specialists, you contribute to the correct implementation of our solutions. Do you also set the bar high for yourself? Then become a Senior Software Developer with us!
Responsibilities and Requirements
- The design, realization, maintenance and quality of our software
- Checking the use of development guidelines and ensuring that they are applied
- Thinking along with the customer and (experienced) colleagues about the functionality, user interface, architecture and required calculation models within the fields of our customers.
- You have at least three years of experience as a Software Developer and experience with one of the following techniques: C#/.NET, Java, or Go
- Do you have experience with at least one front-end framework
- Do you have work experience in an Agile environment and experience with different Design Patterns
- Do you master the English language verbally and in writing?
You will be working in a beautiful office on the water in Delft with a daily catered lunch. You will be given every opportunity to develop yourself and we will encourage you to grow. We do this on the basis of our own Academy, active knowledge groups and a personal growth path that we work with from day one. For the right balance between hard work and fun, we have our own platform ''After Dark'' on which various fun activities are organized. You will also receive from us:
- Depending on your work experience, a gross monthly salary between € 4,200 and € 5,400 based on full-time employment
- 25 vacation days based on full-time employment
- 8% holiday allowance
- 100% travel allowance based on public transport. Are you coming by car? Then you will be reimbursed € 0.19 per kilometer up to 40 km one way
- A pension scheme in which we pay 2/3 of the premium
- A mobile phone and laptop