Senior Software Engineer C# / .Net / Azure
Amadeus Hospitality is a leading global provider of advanced hotel software solutions to the hospitality industry. Our core team consists of experienced hospitality professionals who create hotel software they know will serve the needs of their customers. All processes are designed to deliver innovative, category defining products and services that enable each customer’s brand promise.
Building on more than 20 years of success, the cloud-native Enterprise Lodging System (ELS) moves us from being a company that sells software as a product to an organization that delivers software as a service. Headquartered in Breda, The Netherlands, Amadeus Hospitality maintains four main offices in three continents in order to support its growing worldwide customer base.
Successful engineers in our team will have strong problem solving, design, coding and debugging skills, drive for execution and results, while delivering quality software. We value passion, creativity, agility, accountability and the desire to learn new complex technical areas. You will be an important part of a team of highly motivated and talented individuals and this is a great opportunity to challenge yourself, grow your career and influence the next generation Enterprise Hotel Platform.
We can unfortunately only consider EU/EER citizens. We can not arrange the work permit, necessary for non-EU /EER applicants. Thanks for understanding.
- 6+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Solid coding skills in C#, fluent in asynchronous programming
- Excellent technical design, problem solving, debugging and communication skills
- Experienced in applying design patterns to common problem areas
- Demonstrated experience in shipping high quality products and services
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Familiarity with Unit Testing and Integration Testing
- Experienced with SCRUM methodologies of development
- Experienced with building and consuming REST APIs
- Experienced wuith (parts of) the Microsoft Azure Cloud platform
- Fluency in English
- EU/EEA country passport holder
- Competitive salary
- Good working conditions (incl. travel allowance)
- Collective pension scheme
- Working with the latest (cloud) technologies
- Great opportunities to explore new technology
- Ability to obtain certificates
- Open and modern workplace and an informal atmosphere in Breda’s city centre
Are you enthusiastic and fully engaged? Are you looking to join the world’s first true cloud-native company serving the hospitality Industry?
Please send an email with your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com . If you have any questions about this opportunity, please send a mail or call: 076-5305353 and ask for Niels Jordens.