Software Architect C# / .Net / Azure
Amadeus develops open, cloud-based technology solutions for global hospitality organizations. From search and booking to check-in and departure, our offerings help hospitality companies improve efficiency, deliver exceptional experiences and exceed their brand promise.
Our team in Breda, the Netherlands, consists of experienced hospitality professionals who create hotel software they know will serve the needs of their customers.Our cloud-native Enterprise Lodging System (ELS) moves us from being a company that sells software as a product to an organization that delivers software as a service.
Software Architects are responsible for the underlying design of the platform. Led by design patterns and extensive experience they evergreen the best possible architecture for all aspects of availability, scalability, security and reliability while keeping the product at a positive ROI. They guard and defend the Architectural Design in a constructive way while balancing trade offs between useability of the product and performance and are always striving towards improvements. They steer the feature teams through volunteering advise and providing guidelines for implementation. They proactively focus on improving testing and coding guidelines and continuously pursue improving efficiency and effectiveness of all the engineers on the team. Software Architects continuously monitor the non-functional behavior of the system to seek out future enhancements and help groom the product backlog to reduce and minimize architectural debt.
Key soft skills and character traits associated with this position are Customer Centricity, Decision Making, Leadership, Detailed oriented, Communication, Accountability, Flexibility, Team Player, Innovation and Leadership.
We deliver cutting edge technology running on the Microsoft Azure platform, practicing Test Driven Development and a DevOps mind-set within an agile development environment. We foster a multicultural team and open exchange of ideas.
We can only accept applications from EU/EEA citizens of candidates otherwise not in need of a work permit to be arranged. Thanks fior understanding.
- 8+ years of professional software engineering experience, including on lead/architect level
- Solid coding skills in C#, fluent in asynchronous programming
- SAFe experience preferred
- Coaching mentality
- Excellent technical design, problem solving and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in shipping high quality products and services
- Coaching mentality
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Experienced with SCRUM methodologies of development
- Experienced on the Microsoft Azure Cloud platform
- Fluency in English
- EU/EEA country passport holder
- Competitive salary
- Good working conditions (incl. travel allowance)
- Collective pension scheme
- Working with the latest (cloud) technologies
- Great opportunities to explore new technology
- Opportunity for growth and career development, both in depth and breadth
- Open and modern workplace and an informal atmosphere in Breda’s city centre
Are you enthusiastic and fully engaged? Are you looking to join the world’s first true cloud-native company serving the hospitality Industry?
Please send an email with your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have any questions about this opportunity, please send a mail or call: 076-5305353 and ask for Niels Jordens.