AME is a fast growing organization developing and manufacturing high quality products with electronics. Our goal is to create innovative products for our customers that exceed market expectations by making use of state-of-the-art development facilities and a highly automated manufacturing environment.
Driven by technology, we strive for the best solution combining the disciplines of electrical, mechanical, software and industrial engineering. Working at AME means joining a talented, ambitious and experienced team of experts, with a clear focus on personal and professional growth. You will be involved from concept to production.
As a Systems Architect, you take the technical solution ownership in projects at AME-RD&D. In close cooperation with the Project Manager, you are the technical driver of the product development from definition phase to transfer to AME-Operations in your project:
- You define product requirements and create high-level system architecture, ensuring feasibility, functionality, testability and manufacturability
- You lead the design in decomposition of multi-disciplinary system level requirements to AME-RD&D core-technologies electronics, embedded software and mechanics
- You identify and mitigate risks during the development process. Continuously keeping an eye on the bigger picture
- You lead integration of the submodules and validation of the total system requirements
- You team up with project manager to manage project, team and customer expectations
- University level educational background in a relevant technical discipline
- Experienced (6+ years) generalist able to interact across the various disciplines within RD&D
- Having a background in or emphasis on mechanical (design) engineering is currently considered preference
- A proactive approach, followed by taking ownership and responsibility
- Team inspirer with good communication skills
- Can think in company processes to get things done
- Ability to deal with complex technical requests
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Dutch (mandatory)
- Experience in a comparable role in product development is a plus
Please note: we can only consider EU citizens (not in need of work permit) or people graduated Msc or PhD level over the last 3 years at a top-200 university worldwide or in the Netherlands. We can not consider applications from non-EU citizens not meeting the above mentioned criterium. Thanks for understanding.
Why join AME?
- Work with highly talented and motivated engineers on challenging projects
- Contribute to the development of highly innovative products
- Be part of a fast-growing organization with ambitious teams of young professionals
- Inspiring environment of development and manufacturing
- Witness new products evolving from idea to success in the market
Personal and professional growth
Your development will be stimulated by our atmosphere of passion, ambition and responsibility. We attach great value to candidates who take the initiative: this applies both to the content of your work, as to your personal and professional development. AME’s flat organization structure and the continuous growth gives you lots of opportunities to develop your own career path, founded on your talents and your ambitions.
Principals only / Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld