Technical Support Agent
Itesso is a leading global provider of advanced hotel software solutions to the hospitality industry. The Itesso core team consists of experienced hospitality professionals who create hotel software they know will serve the needs of their customers. All Itesso processes are designed to deliver innovative, category defining products and services that enable each customer’s brand promise.
Building on more than 20 years of success, the cloud-native Itesso Enterprise Lodging System (ELS) moves Itesso from being a company that sells software as a product to an organization that delivers software as a service. Headquartered in The Netherlands, Itesso maintains four main offices in three continents in order to support its growing worldwide customer base.
The Technical Support Agent is responsible for resolving the most technical complex support cases for our on-premise, hosted and cloud native hotel software solutions.
Duties and responsibilities (in short):
- Monitor and maintain IaaS environment
- Monitor and maintain PaaS environment
- Connecting our products with the different 3rd parties
- Assisting our customers with on-premise server migrations
- Experience with Microsoft SQL server
- Familiar with Microsoft Azure IaaS and PaaS platform (no in depth tech expertise needed)
- Fluency in English, Dutch preferred
- Customer service oriented
- No 9 to 5 mentality (involves weekend and evening shifts
We can unfortunately only consider EU/EER citizens. We can not arrange the work permit, necessary for non-EU /EER applicants.
- Competitive salary
- Good working conditions (incl. travel allowance)
- Collective pension scheme
- Working with the latest (cloud) technologies
- Great opportunities to explore new technology
- Open and modern workplace and an informal atmosphere in Breda’s city centre
Are you enthusiastic and fully engaged? Are you looking to join the world’s first true cloud-native company serving the hospitality Industry?
Please send an email with your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. If you have any questions about this opportunity, please send a mail or call: 076-5305353 and ask for Human Resources.