Test Engineer - Vibrations
At the European space centre in Noordwijk (The Netherlands) we offer comprehensive environmental test campaigns, qualification tests, technical analyses as well as studies and consulting services in one stop.
In this test facilities we provide test services to the space industry in mechanical-vibration testing, EMC testing, thermal vacuum testing, altitude simulation and more. For the Shaker Test Facility we now have an opening for an experienced Vibrations Test Engineer.
- Performance of preventive and corrective maintenance as well as calibration tasks regarding vibration test facilities (small and large shakers) according relevant procedures.
- Support facility modifications and upgrades.
- Vibration test operator during test execution.
- Performance of activities related to vibration test preparation including set-up of test installations according to test requirements.
- Execution of vibration tests at the shaker test facility.
- Report directly to the Technical Manager Mechanical Facilities.
- A Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Experience in structural analysis
- Experience executing of mechanical testing and maintenance tasks.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in an international environment. A proactive attitude to solve problems with a critical mind.
- Decent English language skills
You will be taking place in our highly dedicated team of specialized engineers and no day will be the same. We’re looking for people who want to explore new ways of approaching test challenges in a hightech environment. Beside of this, you will get a competitive remuneration and excellent career opportunities.
The first contract will be on a contracting basis, with the intent to enter into permanent employment.